McKinney Podiatrist Foot Doctors
Do you need to see a McKinney podiatrist for your ongoing foot pain or discomfort? Many area residents continue to suffer through these unpleasant symptoms without realizing that the answer is just a phone call away at Premier Foot and Ankle.
Our team of McKinney foot doctors is ready and waiting to help you start feeling better right away. Even if you have already seen your general practitioner about your foot problems, a visit to our foot doctors in McKinney TX is probably a smart idea; after all, your family physician did not spend four years studying the systems related to the foot alone.
Instead of continuing to deal with ongoing foot issues, consult a podiatrist in McKinney TX — you will be glad that you did.
Signs that you need to visit a McKinney podiatrist
Many of us might not realize the severity of the conditions that can lead to a trip to the podiatrist. McKinney foot doctors recommend visiting a specialist if you are suffering from any of the following:
- A persistent wound or sore that will not heal. This could increase risk of a bone infection or other serious problem, especially in those with diabetes.
- Pain and/or swelling in only one foot. This could indicate a broken bone, tendon inflammation, infection or other serious concern.
- Discoloration in the foot, which may point to poor circulation or gout.
- Pain that increases with activity such as running or walking.
- Intense pain that lasts for more than a day.
- Sudden deformity of one foot, which could indicate a traumatic injury.
You may not think that you need to visit a McKinney podiatrist, but it pays to be safe instead of sorry. No matter the nature of your condition, experts at Premier Foot and Ankle can help you take the steps toward recovery. Contact us today to learn more.